The Fictive Kin guys think a fine place to do that is on your own /purpose page, to share the “why” behind your “what”. Like this! yourlovelysite.com/purpose.
Sharing your purpose means being explicit about the place you ultimately want to take people and about the metrics you use for measuring success.
- appeal to all five senses
- express creativity in different forms
- I BELIEVE... list
- be happy - it's your choice
- help make you happy
- never stop learning; every day
- explore your world and uncover overlooked gems
What to convey on website
- Types of media, including furniture rehab, etc.
- What I can do for you